Monday, March 21, 2011

Stupid Calf and the Cindy WOD

So yesterday in the middle of the Open WOD my calf seized up and I had to finish out the workout in my socks. I didn't want to tap so I just manned up and stayed on the concrete spinning my rope. Anyways I am glad that they extended the period for entries. Anyways onto today. Cindy with a Power Clean was what I chose today. Did not want a lot of upper body pressing so opted for this one that I did with a few HQ trainers a year or two ago. Starting back on OPT tomorrow to get back into the swing of things.

CFC WOD
one round of Cindy (5pullups, 10 pushups, 15 squats)
1 185# Power Clean
one round of Cindy
2 185# Power Clean
and so on and so on until the 20 minutes is up.

results.
11 full rounds + 6 Power Cleans
totals: 60pullups, 110 pushups, 165 squats, 72 185# Power Cleans

This WOD is evil but fun. Was looking to capture 12 but just didn't have the grip for it. Went to round 6 UNBROKEN on the Power Cleans. Every Cindy was UNBROKEN.

Train Hard and Chase Lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment